Posted: Sunday, January 27th, 2019
In April 2019 I am opening a 12 month architectural photography mentorship program. The mentorship will provide one participant with a year of experience and feedback aimed at improving their architectural photography, film making and knowledge of the industry.
The successful applicant will receive feedback throughout the year on their own work, in person and over email or Skype, and I’ll be on hand to answer any questions on photography or the business of architectural photography. Taking elements from the workshops I’ve previously taught (including the 8 week course I taught at the V&A last year), I will create a series of exercises to help inspire and educate the participant. Over the course of 12 months the participant will also join me on a series of shoots as a paid assistant.
The idea is that this will be something the applicant will be able to fit around their existing work, study or life and the timings of the assisting work will be flexible.
- Please email email@example.com to apply or to ask any questions.
- To apply, please send a short one or two paragraph statement on why you are applying and what you would like to get from the year, with a link to a selection of your photography. PLEASE don’t send photos as attachments. A link to a website, Instagram account or a download is sufficient.
- Any level of skill and experience will be considered.
- Please include links to any relevant social media (Instagram, etc) and a brief run down off your experience (in photography, architecture or otherwise).
- Applicants are welcome from anywhere, but please note you will need to travel to photoshoots primarily in the UK. Limited travel expenses will be included.
- The deadline is Feb 28th, 2019.
Looking forward to hearing from you!